Trainee Guidance & Code of Conduct
Please save the SWAPIT website to your mobile device Home Screen to enable quick access any time.
To do this: Click the Forward button, then "Add to Home Screen"
How to get the most of your online teaching experience:
1. Please use your real name on your login screen - organisers will be recording attendees.
2. Keep cameras ON wherever possible – it can be disconcerting speaking to a blank screen.
3. Please mute yourself unless you are talking. All but the speaker to have microphones switched OFF – this avoids excess noise and interference.
4. Do please engage and be interactive as directed by the speaker. Use chat functions and so on.
Note that some video conferencing platforms can tell when you are not watching the presentation as main screen!
5. Please complete the Teach-Learn-Reflect form (including feedback for the session).
This tool allows you to log the learning you have undertaken on the South West Anaesthesia, Pain, and ICM Teaching (SWAPIT) Hub, and to receive a certificate of its completion.
6, Privacy - Sessions are recorded and publicly available. Please be aware that your participation will be recorded and may be visible on the SWAPIT Hub at a later date.
In order to receive a certificate, you must complete this form and submit feedback regarding your learning. You have the option of sharing your details with the facilitator, or you can choose to remain anonymous.
You may also record a Rapid Reflection about your learning, which will be formatted and emailed back to you, ready for upload and tagging in your ePortfolio.
Information entered here is stored encrypted on Google's servers, but is accessible and readable to our administrators, who operate the system for us. Please act professionally and do not record confidential information about patients or colleagues using this tool.